1. When shopping on addjusta.com, you have a 14 day Return and Exchange Policy. The count starts from the day you receive the product. If the deadline expires on Saturday or public holiday (and Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve), the deadline is extended to the following working day.
2. You can test the product on the horse, but not use it when riding. It is not possible for us to accept returns of used products as we cannot sell them as new products once again.
3. The product must be in original condition, all labels must be left on the product and in it's original packaging. If the product is returned with any of the above mentioned damages, we will deduct 50% of the purchase price when refunding.
If you are uncertain of the condition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the product.
4. Wear and damage from external forces is not a valid cause for returns. Examples of external forces are impact from hooves hitting the stud or accidents that may break or damage the product.
5. We expect that you return the products as soon as possible and you have to send them 14 days after you have announced that you want to return your product. After 30 days it is impossible to register a return or exchange.
6. When you return the products, ensure that they are properly packed. You are responsible for the package and products until we receive them. We will not accept any packages sent with after-claim.
7. It can take up to 10 business days before we receive and process your return.
Process for Returns and Exchanges
Follow these steps when you return your product.
1. Contact us and let us know you want to make a return as soon as possible. It is impossible to register a return or exchange after 30 days, this due to that we have a 14 days return and exchange policy.
2. Cover or remove the original shipping label, and the old barcode from the package. Include a note in the package with your order number.
3. The return shipment is your responsibility until it has been delivered to us, so use a shipping method with tracking. You pay for the return.
When we receive the product we inspect it. You can lose your refund or lose your right for an exchange, fully or in part if the product's value has decreased due to:
- Your use of the product
- It got damaged during the time you have been responsible for it
- Damage, discolouration
- Labels on the product are stripped off,
- You have handled the product in any way that was not necessary to determine what product it is and what features and functions it has
- You have not sealed the package properly.
When we have cleared you return we will refund you for the returned items (the original shipping fee and the return shipping cost will not be refunded).
The amount is always transferred with the same payment method used for the purchase. If this is not possible (for example, if the card is no longer valid), a bank transfer can be made, in these cases please contact us at email@example.com or though the contact form on this page.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to exchange your product. As soon as we have received and cleared your exchange, we will send out your new size/color. You pay for the shipping both ways.
If the product is returned damaged you will loose your right for exchange. We will then send the product back to you or refund you 50 % for the product.